Immediate opening for a full time Account Manager within a dynamic and fast growing telecom agency 15 year old company based in Clifton Park, NY. Our company is stable, profitable and has earned an outstanding reputation in the industry for integrity and top talent. We offer an excellent work environment and competitive compensation for the right candidate, who is a team player with the great passion to succeed.
The Account Manager manages the communication and order flow for our customer base. The primary responsibilities include providing support for customers, by developing and managing timelines and day to day activities (order, billing and trouble ticket resolution); managing project priorities and risks; communicating to key stakeholders and team members; developing processes and procedures for high-volume order entry and order flow; and, managing vendor & customer relationships. Manages lifecycle of assigned accounts. The Account Manager will also provide product support and serve as first point of contact all escalations.
Education/Experience & Other Minimum Qualifications Required:
The minimum qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability necessary for an individual to preform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of training are provided.
1. Experience in the telecommunications (voice and data) field (preferred)
2. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service
3. Excellent organizational and time management skills
4. Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities
5. Ability multi-task in a dynamic, fast paced environment, work effectively under pressure
6. Proficiency in computer usage, internet and Microsoft Office suite of applications
7. Ability to work within a cooperative team environment as well as perform assignments autonomously
8. Excellent customer relations and communications skills and experiences.
9. Must have the ability to learn supplier specific systems and industry specific software programs
10. Some travel required
11. Must have the ability to work independently
This Salaried position offer comprehensive benefits including healthcare coverages, paid time off, 401K and bonus programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer.